Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend Update:




Well we stayed close to home, but still busy this weekend. Friday night we played games with our friends Ryan and Lisa--and the girls won! woohoo! :) Saturday started with me going to breakfast with a group of girls for our friend Deborah's birthday--we kidnapped her and surprised her :) We also went to a birthday party for Avery's friend Matteo, took Avery to see WALL-E (her first movie theatre experience!),hung out with friends/neighbors Saturday night...and then had yummy homemade biscuits Sunday morning. And--as you can see from the picture--my hibiscus plant bloomed!! I love hibiscus flowers! The other pics are of Avery enjoying Matteo's birthday present and Avery,Matteo and Hailey with Matteo's Grandpa--who Avery "took" to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't even show Jeremy the pic of Avery on the motorcycle. He would be soooooo jealous! He wants one of those so bad. I love your flower!

Michelle