Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our busy week, so far...



As soon as we got home Sunday night, we had 3 extra kids and a dog here! We are having the Hitchman boys stay over for the next few days while Celeste and Brandon enjoy Tahoe. So, I've got Nathan(9),Drew(12), and Chris(17),and Kael the dog...I don't think I sat down yesterday! They are good kids though, and Avery is eatin' up every minute of it. She loves having her "friends" here. They are all very sweet to Avery...esp. Nathan. She's only 3, but this is her 2nd crush...last year at this time it was Jonathan, at least he was only a year older...Nathan is quite the older man for her :) She just loves boys!! Anyway, she was having so much fun with them, she fell asleep Sunday night with her sunglasses on...and the other pic is of her and Nathan watching cartoons.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! lol. She cracks me up. You better keep your eye on her. I love how she fell asleep with her glasses on. What a little princess. ;)

Stephanie said...

You are a busy lady, but I'm really glad you went last night. What a meeting! I hope we get some change!

KATE said...

So cute, I love that picture of her with her shades on! What a sweetie!