Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


We had a nice Father's Day weekend. Saturday Johnny and I spent the day together in Napa Valley, it is so much cooler there than here! Avery stayed with friends and went swimming. Sunday morning Johnny golfed up here at Diablo Grande with his friend Brandon and then we had some yummy buttermilk waffles and strawberries with our friends the Hitchmans~(Brandon and family). Later that day we had the Lowders over for a massive pot of jambalaya(Johnny's favorite) and homemade bread and our fresh zucchini~yummy!! We had a fun time. Avery had so much fun playing with so many friends~Nathan(she's in love),Drew,Shelby,Chris,Samantha,Elisabeth and Thomas.
We are glad that Johnny enjoyed his Daddy's Day! We love you! Thank you for being such a wonderful Daddy.
While I'm at it, I'll "take" my tag:

Marriage Tag:

How long have you been married: 5 1/2 years

How old is your spouse: 39!!

Who eats more: ...that's debatable...

Who said "I love you" first: me!

Who is taller: Johnny boy

Who sings better: hmmm...not sure!

Who is smarter: we both have our strong and weak points, Johnny is better at Trivial Pursuit, but if you need to get somewhere...Johnny has no sense of direction...we balance eachother out

Who controls the tv: duh!! Johnny

Who's temper is worse: Johnny--watch out...I know you all think I'm kidding...but it's true! I have way mellowed out.

Who does the laundry: me...thanks again Johnny for the new washer!

Who does the dishes: mostly me, but Johnny helps out alot

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: looking from the foot of the bed~Johnny

Who cooks dinner: me...but Johnny can come up with some pretty crazy stuff...you never know what you're gonna get...(that's why I cook)

Who is more stubborn: that's a toss up...can I say AVERY??!!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong: we both will, but it's usually kinda sarcastic till we REALLY decide to apologize :)

Who's parents do you see the most: mine

Who has more siblings: me

Who has more friends: hmmm...I have more that I keep in close contact with, but he has alot from the Air Force that he "keeps in touch with" maybe once a year. The best is when we have mutual friends~couples.

Who wears the pants in the family: um, me!

Love you Johnny!!

Now I tag: Michelle and Kate

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's way cute! I cant wait until November (Disneyland) We miss ya!

KATE said...

Thanks for the TAG!!! I can't wait to play!!!

Love it & love that great pic of Avery with her cute Daddy!!!

KATE said...

Okay, I know I suck and I took forever. But I finished my tag! Thanks for letting me play!

Shannon said...

So cute! I love how you wear the Pants in the Family!
That picture of Avery and Her daddy is so Cute!
Happy Fathers Day Johnny!!

Sherri said...

It is soooo good to hear from you. Awhile back, I was on I think classmates I think and they randomly put up people's profile and for a split second, I saw yours. I think I tried to email you or thought about it. Anyway, I am glad you found me. So you are in Caly...I miss that place. Love it here though too. Hope all is well. I am adding you to my links! Stay in touch! I am just as bad as Kari is at updating...seriously, how do you guys do it everyday? Love your cute family! Okay so I am curious about your brothers and sisters...where is Zach?