Saturday, June 14, 2008

Suckie Cheese :)

Ok, so my last post turned out to be incorrect...Avery has done really great at using the potty for the past few days, and we promised her a trip to Chuck E. Cheese if she did so. So, instead of healthy zucchini, we had (as Avery pronounces it) Suckie Cheese pizza!! She had a blast playing the games, riding the little rides and seeing Suckie :)

p.s.~ (Kate, this is for you!) I saw heels w/ cut-off sweats at the "upscale" Chuck E. Cheese...gotta dress for the occasion, right?!

4 comments:

KATE said...

Oh no you didn't! ha ha ha I told you! FREAKS I tell ya!!

~ I LOVE suckie Cheese! Oh and just a by the way, Kari LOVES their nasty pizza. I can't figure out why!
Fun day out with Suckie!!

KATE said...

Oh I'm going to snap a few pictures with my camera phone and send them your way, you'll die at these people!! I'm so glad they dress up for nice dinners out there too! ha ha ha
Love it!! Oh we would have a GREAT time people watching together! (I'm so lame, that it's one of my favorite past times! hee hee:)

Shannon said...

I totally LOVE chuck e cheese Pizza!! We are potty training too. everything is going great so far, It should since it's our 3rd freakin attempt!!

I love that you found Kate and Kari!
Kari used to be a great Blogger, WHAT HAPPENED!!
call me when you come out here, i would LOVE to see you!
My email is Staylor96@msn.com

Emily said...

you should get the mom of the year award for going there of your own free will and choice....

I told my kids that i wont EVER take them there... they'll have to bribe grandparents or something... that place gives me a headache!

and the cut offs with heels.... CLASSIC suckie cheese patron!