Monday, September 29, 2008

R-E-D, I can spell RED!



Avery's friend Lisy was singing this song a couple weeks ago, and then when we went to Oregon, her cousin Brooklyn was singing it! So, Avery has grown very fond of the R-E-D song. In case you can't make out the words, it's: R-E-D, I can spell RED, firetrucks are red, stop signs are too, R-E-D, I can spell RED :) (she wanted to sing it for Grandma) -and thanks Grandma for the new Sleeping Beauty shirt, we had a fun time with you at Aunt Michelle's. Miss you!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

SO cute! I have never heard that song before!
Her voice is so cute!

I love your community, what a fun and cute idea for everyone to get out and enjoy some new company!
Is sounds like a small little community!

Stephanie said...

I'm sad I missed the walk. The song is cute at first, but after the first hundred times...I'm glad she learned it, though. It's a good one!

Carla said...

What a cutie-pa-tootie. I love the way she tilts her chin up when she sings "stop signs are too." I'm glad she's not shy.

caitlinlee said...

oh I love that!! Put more videos! So cute that she said bye to grandma. Can't wait to see you guys, I love you!

Zach & Jess said...

I can't beleive how big she is getting! She is so darling! That song is so dang cute! It's so good to hear from you and read what you have been up to.

KATE said...

She is so stinkin cute!!