Friday, September 5, 2008

I must love you Cait...

So, my sweet,time-zone knowing deficient,sister, woke me up at 6am this morning to tell me she was going to be on the TODAY show today. I know, I used to get up daily at 4:30 to swim...but I'm a lazy butt now! Anyway--so, I went downstairs, recorded the TODAY show, watched the 1st 20 minutes and their she was! I'm still watching it and have seen her 2 more times--camera hog!! Cait and 2 of her friends have moved to New York--just for fun!!, for a couple months. This is their first week and it sounds like they are having a blast. Thanks to technology, I recorded the show, then recorded their "clip" on my camera,from the tv, and here it is! Cait and her friends are in about the middle of the screen

4 comments:

caitlinlee said...

I must love you too Janel!! :) Thank you!!! That cracks me up, we were trying to do NBC with our hands..idiots. You saw us again?!? We're famous, we want to do it everyday.

caitlinlee said...

Katrina says add her to your blog it's katrinavanbrocklin@gmail.com

Grandma Lu said...

I finally got into your blog!!!!(obviously!) That is a cute clip! I am so glad I can update myself on your family!

KATE said...

That is so funny! she is so cute!

I love that she moved there just for fun! Aww, to be young again! I love it, she is adorable!!!