Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First day of Pre-School



Some friends and I are doing a co-op pre-school for our 3/4 year olds--and today was the first day! Today was at Rachel's house--5 kids total, once a week for 3 hours. My turn is in 2 weeks. I drove Avery and her friend Ruthie--Avery was so ready to go, before we even got up to the front door, she turned to me and said, " Bye Mom, I love you " and gave me a kiss...and she was off! She had a great time ( and so did I-shopping, ALONE! ). She painted, colored, read books and even used scissors for the 1st time. How exciting--she is really growing up :)

7 comments:

KATE said...

How sweet is she? i just love her! How fun!!

Anonymous said...

She is way to big. Holy cow! I love the co-op thing.

Carla said...

With their blond hair and blue eyes, Avery and Ruthie could be sisters. I'm so glad Avery (and you) had fun while she was at pre-school.

caitlinlee said...

Love that little twerp. haha she is just so tiny and cute..I want to talk to her on the phone so call me!!

Shannon said...

Oh how fun for her to get out and use Scissors!! haha
She looks like she was ready to go with her cute little back pack!

Unknown said...

How fun is that? It really is the best feeling to be able to go shopping without kids. Even if it's just grocery shopping.

Stephanie said...

I love this picture of the two girls. Thanks again for taking them for me. You are the best friend a gal could have!