Friday, July 18, 2008

Yum!!





One evening, while we were in Utah, a group of my girl friends got together and went to Nielsen's Frozen Custard--thanks to Anna's nudging...yo Anna, I have a new love now!! It was so yummy!! Especially fun though was getting together with friends--we had such a great time laughing and talking--we closed the place down! p.s.--another "potty" note...Avery had to pee, the store was allready closed, so, with my help, she just squatted behind the car, in the grass, and was excited to "go pee pee like the doggies do!!"

2 comments:

KATE said...

Rock on Avery! What a little Potty Pro!

How fun, I don't think anything is better than junk food and girlfriends! Whoo Hoo!

caitlinlee said...

i believe you can thank me for that cute little picture of Avery! That was a fun night