Friday, July 18, 2008

Water fun...

We spent lots of time at the pool and also got to go to Raging Waters while in Utah. Treyden,Anna and Laura hung out with us too--Trey and Avery sure had fun together. ...Anna and I decided though that Raging Waters would be tons of fun WITHOUT the kids!! We are so mean huh?! We had a blast going on the waterslides!! We finally got Laura to go down a slide--her and I took a double tube--and lost the tube on the 2nd turn--you woulda thought I was going to die--I totally freaked out!! So, we rode the slide the rest of the way down w/o the tube--out pops me into the pool ,then the tube, then Laura...it was a crack up!! Thanks again Aunt Carla for the FREE tickets and use of the pool.
Click to play Fun in the Water!
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

KATE said...

How funny! I would have loved to see that!

I love all your cute pics!