Sunday, July 13, 2008

Those were the days...



I was so lucky to be able to get together on Friday with a bunch of girls that I grew up with in San Jose. Our friend Amy put together a little San Jose 15th ward reunion--in Utah. Yes, a bunch of the Californian's have become Utahn's. It was so fun to be able to see some of my best friends from high school--we used to have sooooooo much fun together--it was great to catch up. The picture is of Sherri,Shannon,Kari and me.(that's Amy in the background) Not everyone made it in all the pictures--and this is the only picture on my camera that turned out. Love you girlies!! Can't wait for Tuesday--with Kari,Kate and Shannon :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Cute Cute Pictures! That was so much fun, i love that we are back to being involved with each other. I was Missing you!!