Monday, September 27, 2010

happening's of the little mister...








Little Mister is now 8 months old! I can't believe how much he has grown--he is in the 80th percentile in height! He can sit up, crawl, climb the stairs, and yes, he loves to show that cheesy grin :) too cute!! He also loves big people food...he's not a fan of baby food...he wants real cereal, bread, peaches, bananas, watermelon, etc. He is a little charmer and gets noticed EVERYWHERE we go...I'm not kidding, I will sometimes have 2-3 strangers around me in a store, talking/smiling at him! ...and of course he is hamming it up, smiling right back :) We love this little guy!! He makes us smile everyday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo Yummy!! I cant wait to see him.

Full of Love said...

He is so handsome and I can believe that you get a lot of attention over him. I love that smile!

talonandanna said...

what a ham! love that pic of him cheesin' it in the high chair. such a cutie!

katrina said...

ahh he is so dang cute! i need to see him very soon. and avery of course.

Carla said...

There's only one word to describe Wyatt--YUMMY!!