Friday, September 3, 2010

Nor. Cal.
















At the end of our Tahoe trip, Johnny drove home for the start of archery season, and the kids and I stayed and visited friends in Nor. Cal. My friend Jordana came up to Tahoe for a night and then we headed to Nor. Cal. area the next day. We met up with my friend Celeste, and she took the kids and I up to Diablo Grande--where we used to live. We stayed with Celeste and her family for a few days there--and mostly hung out by the pool :) We also got together with our old gang--so much fun see them again!! Our last day there I met up with my friend Gail and spent the day/night with her and her family in San Ramon. Gail used to live next door to us when we lived in Diablo...they moved to San Ramon just before we moved to Utah. It was a nice relaxing time hanging out at her house for the day...she even made a yummy cake and let the kids dump sprinkles all over it :) I'm so grateful for such great friends that helped us and let us stay in their homes. Besides the fact that Wyatt ended up with a major ear infection, the trip was a success!

No comments: