Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cornbelly's @Thanksgiving Point











We had too much fun at Cornbelly's with our friends the Daley's a couple weeks ago! It is like a big fall fair--with soooooooo much to do! Bounce houses, hay rides, corn mazes, play structures, pig races- ( this was a hit!) and more...we were there all afternoon, left to have dinner and then came back for more! At night they had witches reading Halloween books around the campfires too! ...we will definitely go back next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I think we are doing the pumpkin patch tomorrow. I love it!

Emily said...

So fun! I miss Thanksgiving Point! I'm so bummed I didn't get a chance to hang before we left :(

Me said...

Hmmmm! That's funny! We live right by there! I must have missed your call!!! Hee hee heee