Friday, September 3, 2010

Kindergarten!!


Wow!! How time flies...our baby girl started Kindergarten! She seems to love it--has already made some new friends--including another girl in her class named Avery. She came home from school today with a bracelet that said, "best friends", from Avery D. How cute is that?! She also told me that she made new friends on the playground...I was assuming other 5 year olds...oh no...miss Avery is hangin' with the 6th graders! WHAT?! Yep, 2 girls from church that adore her, and she adores them, saw her at recess and played with her. (Avery was very excited about it) She has become our little social butterfly and makes new friends everywhere she goes.

p.s.--my sis Michelle took this picture of Avery, see more at rubyredphotos.blogspot.com. When I get the rest of the pictures, I will post them!

No comments: