Friday, January 2, 2009

Ward Christmas Party

We attended our ward Christmas party and had a yummy ham dinner. There was a nice singing/story telling program also. We have a group of Tongan's in our ward and they have some amazing voices-it is such a treat to hear them sing-no piano-just their voices. Avery has been loving singing time in Primary (although she is still in Nursery, the older 1/2 of the nursery kids have been attending singing time), so she was able to sing in the Christmas program and we loved watching her. Santa also came and gave the kids some treats--Avery ran right up and sat in his lap again--I love it!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm sad we missed the Christmas Party, but I'm glad it was nice. I am going to have so much fun having Avery in my Primary Class! I can't wait!