Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Favorite Holiday!


























Yes, a day just about me!--my Birthday! My sweet hubby and my friend Celeste put together a little birthday get together on Friday night, then we drove to the LA area on Saturday and my Aunt Carrie and Bill had a wonderful dinner and gorgeous fruit tart waiting for me. Carrie also invited John,Marsky and Jordy to spend the evening with us. We had a fabulous time together--I'm so lucky to have such great family and friends. On Sunday, Carrie and Bill took Avery to the dog park, along with their dogs Ollie and Spencer-Avery had such a great time! Johnny and I spent a few hours at Disneyland together and sure enjoyed having some time to ourselves. We all had dinner together at a yummy Mexican restaurant that evening. On Monday, my actual birthday, the three of us went to Disneyland and met our friends Mike, Noelle and Mikey there. Mikey brought Avery a necklace he had made for her and after he gave it to her and watched Avery's smiling face, he told his Mom that it was melting his heart! He is such a cute little boy!

What a fun birthday! I love my birthday, no matter how old I get! Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy day and sent/brought cards and gifts--my friends and family are the best!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounds like the Perfect Birthday!! I so totally want to go to Disneyland right now, especially since the weather has been so perfect out there.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sorry we missed you on Sunday but we still love ya! Im glad you have such great friends and family to make your Birthday so special. Next time we will make it work in Disneyland. We love ya tonz cant wait for you guys to come out and visit.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KATE said...

How fun! What a great way to celebrate, a whole fun weekend!! Happy Birthday!!

talonandanna said...

what fun! and oh that fruit looks delectable, i'm licking my lips just looking at it. :) love the pics outdoors too, you and fam are so photogenic. cracked me up to see avery zonked in the pack!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! We are finally planning our first trip to the happy place on earth! the boys are excited... let's just hope it happens!!