Saturday, January 3, 2009

L-O-V-E







We feel so lucky to have our little Avery and so blessed to have her birthfamily in our lives. They have become extended family to us and we absolutely love them. We like to think that we have had the BEST ADOPTION STORY EVER!! I have confirmation from Elsha and her family that they feel the same way--how lucky is that?! I was recently talking to Elsha'a Mom, who was not very pro-adoption when we all started on this journey, and she now tells me that Elsha could not have picked a better family for Avery.

Because of the Portland Airport being closed for a few days,my sister Michelle and her family were not able to make it to my Mom and Dad's for Christmas morning, so we put it off a couple days so they could be there. Instead, we spent some time with Avery's birthfamily in that morning. Avery loves spending time with Gage and Madison--and they adore her!

2 comments:

Carla said...

The pictures are great--thanks for sharing. I especially love seeing Avery with Madison.

KATE said...

So sweet Janel!