Thursday, May 15, 2008

While the boys are away, the girls will play...




Johnny is out of town for a couple days on a fishing trip and Stephanie's husband had a work dinner tonight, so we had a "girl's night in!" Stephanie and I made some yummy tex-mex dinner and ended it with some chocolate to cool off our palates from the jalapenos. While we were thoroughly enjoying our dinner, the girls were thoroughly enjoying messing up the family room...they had alot of fun together! Then, we played clean-up, but not before a picture-I had to show off the messiest my family room floor has ever been--quite an accomplishment for 3 little girls. After that we danced and sang to Disney Princess Sing-Along-Songs--oh the fun of being a girl! Thanks Steph for a fun night...and thanks Avery, Lisy, and Ruthie too!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you girls had a blast. I was just wondering how you guys were doing. Still going through withdrawals. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is the messiest your floor has been? I wish I could say the same!

Michelle

Unknown said...

Hey Janel. You've been tagged. Check out my blog. I love ya. ;)

talonandanna said...

holy mess! i cannot believe you let your house become a tornado! LOL, it's good for you! :)