Sunday, May 18, 2008

I've been tagged-twice!

So, first Anna tagged me with this Mother's Day tag, I've just been slow to respond. Here goes:

What time does Avery get up? 8am ish :)

My favorite kids show? anything but Lilo and Stitch

Favorite chore? i don't have a favorite chore...who really does?

Favorite meal to cook? we love pizza, and it makes both Avery and Johnny happy when I make it.

Favorite thing that Johnny does with Avery? he practices her letters with her and does such a good job

5 things that make me smile as a Mom:
1. watching avery sleep
2. seeing the smile on avery's face as she's enjoying something
3. taking avery to Disneyland
4. making cookies with avery
5. knowing how much avery trusts me

Where do I want to take Avery someday? Hawaii--she loves the beach

1 thing I said I'd never do as a Mom? let my kid look at somebody else by crawling around in dressing rooms--I HATE THAT!!

Favorite quality about my Mom: she is very giving

Advice for Moms: hmmm...I think I'm better at taking advice than giving it sometimes. But, I guess I am pretty big on healthy eating...so my advice would be that, HELLO, there are more than hot dogs and mac and cheese as possibilities for lunch :) It has worked with Avery, I started her very young eating fresh,pureed veggies and fruits, homemade breads and sauces and that's the stuff she loves.

Okay, now I tag: Michelle,Emily and Julie

Now for the 2nd tag, from Angie--(by the way Angie, just think, last month at this time, we were layin on the beach in Cancun, I'm still having withdrawals!!)

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys:
Avery babe
Johnny boy
the beach

3 fears:
losing Avery or Johnny
head on collision
getting fat

3 goals:
adopting another baby
raising my kids to be good,strong people
keeping a happy,healthy marriage

3 current obsessions:
staying tan :)
scrapbooking
blogging

3 random surprising facts about me:
I love chocolate and I love fruit, but I don't like them together
I sleep better by myself! love ya johnny :)
I have been told I am geographically retarded...I totally thought for the longest time that Spain and Mexico were right close to eachother, I mean, they both speak Spanish there right?! Before I moved to Louisiana, I didn't know that New Orleans was there, I thought it was just a place of it's own...I know, lame

Ok, so I think I'm tagged out! Now, I tag: Annie,Stephanie and Cait

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol. You're a good sport. Last night we went to Clint's and Mike and Karlie were there. I was totally missing you and Johnny. I'm still having withdrawals too. Can't wait for our vacation together next year!!

Stephanie said...

Alright, I'll take your tag.

talonandanna said...

hey- i finished reading your post! fun to read and laugh out loud. :) i sure miss you!