Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Avery!!

Avery is 3!! We can't believe it's been 3 years...time flies! We love our little Avery so much. She makes us laugh all the time--she likes to tease like Daddy. We had 8 of her little friends over for a birthday party! They each made their own pizza and frosted their own cupcake cone. Avery's favorite part was when we all sang Happy Birthday to her. It was so sweet to watch her little grin. She had been waiting for that moment for quite a while.
Click to play Avery's Birthday
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook
What a fun day for her.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Did you make that cake? It ROCKS!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Avery!!! Can't wait to meet you. I know my boys are going to love you!

caitlinlee said...

oh i can't believe she's 3 years old!! She is so stinkin cute, I miss her. I hope I can see you guys soon. Tell Avery I love her!