Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Home :)

Avery and Matteo

















Yes, we stayed home (well, atleast close to home) this weekend--that's 2 weekends in a row! Actually, Johnny spent the day fishing on Saturday, while Avery and I helped our friends unpack at their new house. We will miss our sweet friends/next door neighbors!! Avery and Matteo are best little buds, it is allready lonely without them close by. It's always hard to watch good friends move away...but that's life :) Anyway, they are only an hour away...could be worse.

3 comments:

KATE said...

You guys are always on the run! I remember those days. These days I'm on the run, but it's to all the kids stuff.

Sorry your cute friends moved away. Thats no fun!!

KATE said...

Oh my word Janel! I was just scrolling thru some of your older posts (I'm suppose to be preparing my primary lesson, I'm procrastinating) You guys have been SO busy! How fun!! You always remember to get great pictures of all of you too! Love it!! I'm glad you've had such a great spring!
I'm more than jealous! :)

talonandanna said...

can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!