Friday, April 10, 2009

You're not gonna believe this...

































So, we arrived back at the San Jose airport Monday afternoon, drove home, and within and hour, our visitors/friends from Utah (Clint, Lisa, Austin and Caitlin) showed up at our door to spend the week with us...seriously, I finally unpacked today...4 days after getting home... We were thrilled to have them with visit us and had a great week with them. We went to Santa Cruz--to the Boardwalk and The Mystery Spot, and then yesterday headed to Yosemite for the day. Also, the boys (Clint and Johnny) gave the girls (Lisa and I) a foot soak (in the cooler!) and foot/leg rubs!! Yes, we are lucky girls! We miss them and were so glad to spend the week with them!! They left this morning...we are all alone...no major plans for a few weeks...I think :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, talk about on the go! I swear you never stop! I have been trying to call you, now I know why you haven't answered. I actually called Mom and she filled me in. I love all the pictures. I hope we can see you guys soon!!
Michelle

Shannon said...

OMGosh! Girl you are like a world Traveler! I love it... We would so be hanging out if i lived out there.

I love all the pictures, i just got done checking through all your posts. Sounds like a WHOLE lot of FUN!
Love you!

talonandanna said...

wow i was totally expecting another post about all your fun and travels! let's catch up today, tomorrow, some time..... :)