Monday, May 4, 2009

the haps...

we have been soooooooooooooooooo busy, i know, nothing unusual for us, huh?! but this is real...WE ARE MOVING!!!...out of Cali...boohoo...and back to Utah...not quite sure if i'm ready for it, but it's happenin'...Johnny was called by Pepsi to fly out to Salt Lake and interview for a Territory Sales Management Job...and got an offer, and we have decided it's the best move for us right now. I am very proud of Johnny for all his hard work--and for this new position he has! He is really excited about working for Pepsi again. so...here i am, in Utah, looking for a place to live...again...it feels like i just did this...only now, the same houses are WAY more expensive...whacha gonna do...??? leaving california is gonna be tough, i've made such good friends, we have wonderful neighbors and I JUST LOVE CALIFORNIA!!! there are a few fun reasons to be back in utah though, and i've allready signed Avery up for a pre-school in Davis County--she is so excited to be in her friend Trey's class.

anyway...that should explain the lack of blogging...

p.s.--this is for my friend Kate, who lives in Utah, but is not a "Utah" girl: oh, here we go...we will be swappin' some serious stories about the "beauties" of livin' in Utah...(as I write this, believe it or not, i have no make-up on, i'm in pj bottoms, a big ole t-shirt...SOun-Utahan of me, i know...i just couldn't find my stelletos today!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Yahoo!!! Utah Rocks!!! You could be like those Utah moms who don't shower until 5pm like me!! I love it, i swear i am always in workout clothes and hope i make it to the gym that day! hee hee
Great time to move though, I love the SUMMER here!!!

caitlinlee said...

i know another great reason to be here!!!

..oh it's me by the way in case you didn't pick up on that.

talonandanna said...

i know it will be tough for you to leave...... BUT I'M OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SO EXCITED to have you back! and no worries, we'll find you some stelletos. how the H do you spell that anyway? :)

Anonymous said...

Not sure what part of Utah you live in but Your "holy" shirts will be a hot asset to the neighborhood:)

Emily said...

like i said on liz alger's blog...


welcome back to utah


misery loves company :)

KATE said...

I Lalalala LOVE (and feel oh so special) that you put that little bit on the end there for me! Well, where are ya? I can help ya shop for houses I'll even wear my pj's with ya!!!

I know it's going to be rough to leave Cali but the selfish part of me IS SO EXCITED YOU'RE GOING TO BE SO CLOSE!!!!
Woo hoo!!! Yay!!!

What can I do to help? What do you need? email me!! and crap you can't come back to this stinkin state until you FIND THOSE STILLETTOS!!! :)