Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ohhh, I'm glad I'm chocolate...

Ok,I really don't even like pie--well, not regular pie...pumpkin,apple,cherry...BLAH!! But, I thought this "What kind of pie are you?" was cute for this holiday season coming up. So, I took the test, and found out I'm a CHOCOLATE pie!! But of course!! Mud pie, now I can handle that...


You Are Mud Pie



You're the perfect combo of flavor and depth.

You are overpowering and dominant - and that's what people like about you.

You bring energy and a new direction to most interactions.

People crave you in a serious way. You're that important to them.



Those who like you give into their impulses.

You don't represent reason. You represent pure temptation.

People get addicted to you rather easily.

You offer people a dark side that is very hard to resist.

>

3 comments:

talonandanna said...

okay- now i really am addicted to you, i'll admit that. :) and i'm not surprised that you're chocolate something or rather... :) i wanna know what your answers were to the questions that put you in this category, actually i could probably go back and figure it out... i would rather be chocolate, i'm not a pumpkin pie (or really anything other than banana or coconut cream) fan at all, but i guess the description fits me okay. :)

KATE said...

Oh my word, I loved your answer! It was so cool, people are seriously addicted to you! I couldn't agree more! I'm going to have to go take that test now! Too fun!!

Stephanie said...

Mud Pie is awesome! I guess that means you are too