Monday, November 17, 2008

Newport Beach Trip!!!...part 1














We were in Newport Beach,CA last week and had a blast with family and friends. We stayed in Marriott's Newport Coast Villas and overlooked the ocean...BEAUTIFUL!! It was fun to have our friends Brandon,Celeste and their boys join us for a few days of the trip. My family was also there--Mom,Dad,Steven,Brooke,Dylan,Sydnee,Laura and Cait, and then my Aunt Carrie and Bill and John and Marsky joined us for a BBQ last Sunday. Too much fun!! We went to Disneyland with Brandon,Celeste,Chris,Drew and Nathan--the boys had never been before--so that was a great time. It was a long day- (they were only going to Disney for 1 day)...so we ran all over both parks for 15 hours!! Needless to say, the next day...we rested! That day, the 11th, was our 6 year Anniversary!! We sat by the pool,had a yummy dinner at Cheesecake Factory and went to the beach. Happy Anniversary Johnny!!

6 comments:

Carla said...

It feels like I've been waiting for pics forever--thanks for posting some. It looks like you all had a great time and I'm so sorry I wasn't there. Maybe next year. Happy Anniversary!!

Stephanie said...

Happy anniversary you guys! These are great pictures. You went to the Cheesecake Factory? My favorite place. Did you actually have any cheesecake???

Emily said...

you are always doing such fun things! looks like you're having enough fun for 2 people so just count me as your silent travel companion ;)
now, i have laundry to do ;)

Unknown said...

Yay for 6 years!!! Looks like so much fun. I so wish we lived closer. Can't wait for our trip. ;)

Shannon said...

Those Villa's sound Sweet! I love how much you just LOVE the Beach! We are so much alike.
Happy Anniversary!!

oh & I would so be "Mudd Pie" too!!

KATE said...

How fun! It sounds like a great trip! Happy Anniversary!