Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Halloween!






This was our first year in Farmington for Halloween ( the past 2, we have been in Newport Beach) So, I must say I was a little sad that we weren't partying it up in So.Cal.~ cause it's a blast there...but our neighborhood was awesome! A family down the street from us has an annual "Halloweenie" roast...hot dogs for all! Then all the kiddos trick-or-treated for hours~ ya, we are STOCKED UP on Reese's peanut butter cups :) I handed out candy for while too~ I love to see all the little kiddos in their cute costumes. I loved that our streets were just lined with families~ so fun to see. When my kids were just about done, we headed over to the "famous" Farmington house that home-makes donuts every Halloween~ YUM! It was a great night!

p.s.~ Wyatt absolutely refused to put a costume on~ yep, that's my boy, MIND OF HIS OWN!! ( however, he did split his head open that morning, so he had a bit of a "frankenstein" look going on with the bandage on his forehead...