Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ryan and Lisa's Wedding





Last night Johnny and I were able to go to our friends' Ryan and Lisa's wedding. It was beautiful. We were both so impressed with both of their families. We have met their families before and always agreed that Ryan and Lisa are great people who come from great families, but it was completely 100% confirmed last night. Lisa's Dad gave the sweetest speech I have ever heard--Johnny and I both wanted to just go give him a big hug :) Really, it was a wonderful event and we are so glad we were invited to share it with them. It was also nice to have an adult evening! Celeste and Brandon took Avery for the night--and we knew she was in good hands. She just loves being at their house. (Friday night she got mad at me and stormed off saying," I going to "Leste's house!")...gotta love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you guys had such a good time. Your hair looks really cute.

Michelle

talonandanna said...

what a great time! and look at the scenery. awesome! makes ya want to get married again. :) the pics your took are fun and your dress is fab! now who's stylinG? geez hottie.

KATE said...

Looks like fun, you're so gorgeous Janel!!

caitlinlee said...

Your hair does look really cute like that. and that little story about avery storming off cracks me up, i miss her.