Monday, August 11, 2008

Letting your kid finger paint = Good Mom, right?! :)




Ok, Anna--this one's for you--I finally did it. We broke out the finger paints! Anna has been buggin' me for about 2 years to let Avery paint...and I keep saying--ya, we'll do it sometime. It's just so messy!! Johnny bought Avery some finger paints for Easter--and I finally opened them today. Avery enjoyed herself for the most part--but, as you can tell from the pictures--she too, thought it was messy!! She kept wanting to wash her hands. In the end though, she was very proud of her pictures and can't wait to show Daddy.

7 comments:

talonandanna said...

i DON'T even know what to say!!! i thought after that picture of her all dirty cooking out, you might never give into finger paints! LOL i'm sure the more you LET her do it the more she will enjoy it. :) oh and washing hands is the first thing we have to do when trey finishes or he's freaking out for sure! AND you are a fantastic mommy whether you finger paint or not! :))))))))) thanks for the post, i enjoyed and so did tbone.

Shannon said...

you are an Exceptional mother for letting her finger paint!
They totally love that stuff, and i actually wish i had more patience to even let them use Sidewalk Chalk! It is just so much work to clean up!
Way to go mom!!

KATE said...

That is so funny! And, yes you are a good Mom! A couple of my kids would have felt the same. How funny! I love it!

caitlinlee said...

hahaha she's so stinkin cute.

Jon & Kim said...

I love finger paints but I have yet to let my kids use them. My boys would be a desaster!

Unknown said...

I've never let my kids play with finger paints either. lol. Glad to know I'm not the only mean mom. ;)

Anonymous said...

I am shocked that Avery didn't love doing the finger paint. I would have thought that she would have totally been into it. Can't wait to see you guys.

Michelle