Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Avery's 6th Birthday!!








I can't believe it's been 6 years! Wow! We celebrated in style with many of Avery's friends--including boys! (she HAD to have boys at her party this year) She also HAD to have a Scooby Doo cake...so, I complied. We even played Scooby Doo games...wrapping the kids up in t.p. to look like mummy's! She had a great day! Just before school, she got a package in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa Nobles, that was a fun surprise too! I got to go the school and do a "spotlight" all about Avery (which we made the poster--pictured--for, for her class. That was really fun for me! Her treat that she passed out to the kids in her class was strawberries--her current favorite food. (her fave is always a fruit, it just changes from grapes to strawberries to kiwi to...) Love my little fruit lovin girl! Happy Birthday Avery! We love you!

No comments: