Friday, June 11, 2010

busy, busy...






Yes, I am behind on blogging...we have been busy!! Let's see...walking trips to the library for storytime, story/craft time at Three Little Monkeys, swimming, playing at the park, Cirque De Soleil at the E Center, movies in the park at night, putting a garden in, building the chicken pen/house...and I'm sure there is more that I can't even think of right now...and, for the most part, I have forgotten to take pictures of these events...oops! I'm gonna try and be better!

Yesterday, I did remember the camera. We went to the park after Three Little Monkeys--with some friends, and played all afternoon. ...my little man took a snoozer...so sweet.

Then, last night we went and saw "Beethoven", movie in the park. Wyatt was so good--sat on my lap the whole time--just chillin. Then fell asleep towards the end. Gonna be a great summer!!

3 comments:

talonandanna said...

gotta do it again SOON! :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you are catching back up. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

güzel bir paylaşım olmuş