Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our fun weekend!






As I wrote a couple posts ago, we spent last weekend in California. We were able to stay at Aunt Carrie and Uncle Bill's home--so lucky that they welcome us every time!! They are the best host's ever...and we were so happy to be able to spend some time with them. Avery always enjoys their dog's too...she just adores them! ...some highlights: Avery got to pick flowers with Aunt Carrie, Wyatt got to sleep in a drawer, John and Marsky came over for a yummy dinner, we relaxed at a local park... Thanks for a great weekend guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures. Looks like Wyatt is a pro at Disneyland already. not sure I spelled babys name right. I cant wait to see him in person. Miss you guys.

caitlinlee said...

I hear you saw Kat at the easter egg hunt! I'm jealous. Miss you guys!