Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Saying Good-Bye...









Just a few days after we got home from Palm Springs, we were packin for Utah... Everything is still in the house, we just packed up our clothes, and headed East. The movers will be gettin everything as soon as we find a home! Until then, we are staying with my parents. But, before we left, we had to say good-bye to all our wonderful friends and neighbors. They had a going away party for us--we are gonna miss them sooooooooo much!! Avery and I also got to spend 2 days in San Jose with Uncle Zach and Aunt Kelly and seeing our friends the Davis Family. We love you all!!

3 comments:

KATE said...

I'm so glad you had a fun time with your going away party, but I'm sorry you had to say goodbye!

KATE said...

I posted something special, just for you Janel! It's a little "welcome back to the freaking crazy state" post! Love ya!

KATE said...

Okay Janel! Bring on the Chocolate and the hangin out! Anytime!