Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fishin' with Dad



















Avery had her first fishing trip last week! Daddy took Avery, along with friends Mike and Mikey, fishing last Saturday. The girls, Noelle and I, had a baby shower to attend...so the boys played! note: it was Johnny's fault that Avery ended up looking a little trashy--he let her wear that undershirt all day!! I was mortified when he shows up with her at the end of the day looking like that. First of all, it wasn't even a tank top--I mean she does have some cute little tops she could have worn--but this was an old, stretched out undershirt!!...men...

3 comments:

Carla said...

Avery's so cute I didn't even notice her shirt, and at least she has a bow in her hair.

BTW, thanks for updating your blog!!

caitlinlee said...

i like the shirt she looks cute and raggedy. hahaha really though she's so punie i love it seriously i can't contain myself right now I need to squish her!

KATE said...

nothin like a day with the dad! it's totally normal, scott would have totally dressed my kids in that too!!