Sunday, December 21, 2008

snow time and friends






While we were in Utah, we also got to play in the SNOW!! It was great--we had 2 storms while we were there. Avery had fun making snow angels :) We got to shop and visit with Trey and Anna (pic of Trey giving Avery her Christmas present--while she was just waking up one morning),had a fun get-together with Elsha,Gage and Madison at McDonalds, and I got to have dinner at Olive Garden one evening(along with my Mom and Laura) with my friends Kari,Kate and their Mom,Robin. (I'm waiting for Kari to post the pic, so I can steal it and post it!!...come on Kari!...I shouldn't complain, I'm the one that forgot my camera!!) It was a fun visit...we'll be back in Utah in a few days for Christmas!!

2 comments:

Jon & Kim said...

Your picture is so cute too! Merry Christmas. Hopefully by next year we will both have a new little one!!!!

KATE said...

Great Pictures! It was a fun visit! I hope all the weather goes okay for your next visit!! Be safe!!

*Oh and to answer your question. I threw the advent Calendar away! Yes I did, it was October and she still had it out and I spilled my diet coke on it. So, naturally it HAD to go! right?