Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lucky Me :)










So I had to post this and show how loved I am!! I really have felt so lucky to have have such good people in my life and wanted to share it and say THANK YOU!! First, my Mom came to visit last month and brought me a beautiful spring quilt she made, then before leaving out of town for Cancun, Stephanie brought me over a "Happy Travel's" gift--not only were the gift goodies in an adorable box, the bag was equally as cute. Then, I pick up my Mom from the airport and she hands me a basketfull of goodies from Anna--she's always too good to me :), then, literally just a couple hours before we left, I went to the mailbox and there was a little package from my Aunt Carla--flipflop luggage name tags! As if that wasn't enough, I get back from a great 5 days in the sun with my husband and I have a package waiting for me from Jordana--a really cute new apron. Seriously, between all this and Johnny giving me great "put together with love" gift baskets for Valentine's Day and Easter--I'm just feeling L-O-V-E-D!!! Thank you to all my wonderful friends and family--I LOVE YOU TOO!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are loved!