Sunday, March 30, 2008

My "Martha Stewart" husband :)


So, my sweet hubby calls me while I'm driving home from So.Cal. last Saturday, the day before Easter and proclaims, " I think I'm gay." Hmm...what do you say to that?! His reasoning behind this statement is the cute basket you see pictured here-my Easter basket that he so thoughtfully put together all by himself. He said he had so much fun picking out towels, dish rags, bath sponges, notepad and soap that matched, along with the kiwis and mangoes, and then had an even better time arranging it all in the basket. Seriously, it is a work of art--Martha Stewart better watch out! Thanks Johnny, I love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Johnny to stop out doing all the other boys! He is so good to you:)

talonandanna said...

um, you don't have to wait for a baby to get a card...i already made you one! i've got a little package to send, been a long time coming... hoping to get it in the mail tmrw. :)