Friday, February 15, 2008

Love is in the air...




Here we are on Valentine's Day! We had a fun evening together. Daddy brought home a balloon and some treats for Avery--she was so excited. Avery and I made a big heart cake for Daddy. We also made some small heart cupcakes that Avery and her friends decorated. Johnny was so good to me--I'm trying to eat really good--(beach season is just around the corner), so, instead of chocolate-which I banned him from buying me, he gave me a bowl of yummy fruit-mangoes,kiwis,and plums!! Yum :) He put the fruit-and some other non-chocolate items in a cute new red stainless steel mixing bowl. Wow, some thought was put into that huh?! He loves me--what can say?! Johnny was thrilled that I had bought sushi for dinner--he loves the stuff. We got Avery some Winnie the Pooh decorated chocolates--which she ate one by one--all of them! Luckily, there were only about 6 of them. Avery and I also got Johnny a new wallet and some treats that he enjoys. Also, I went to my mailbox at like 7:30pm and waiting for me was a fun package from Anna! She's so good to me :) What a good friend I have--lucky me! So, then we all had more treats--some of which were Peanut Butter Whoppers--oh, they were good :) Oh, and as you can see by the pictures, Avery's favorite part of the evening,(and every evening), was the tea party with Dad!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures and I love your hair.

Michelle

talonandanna said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! miss you. i'm missing little avery babe grow up. looks like cookie heaven! :) mmmmm!

Stephanie said...

We had a great time. Thanks for the cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

See HERE