Sunday, November 18, 2007

I've been tagged!!--woohoo :)

My sister Michelle "tagged" me, so I'm supposed to list 6 interesting things about myself on my blog page. So, here goes:

First, I was excited to be tagged!! I know, what a retard. It involves work, most people would say...do I have to??.... I like things like this, filling out forms, questionnaires, surveys...I know, I'm weird.

Second, hmmm...I have a better day when I shave my legs. Whether it's summer,spring,fall or the dead of winter-(when no one but me will know if they are shaved or not), it makes me feel good. I walk taller and feel thinner when my legs are shaved.

Third, I love it when Avery calls me Mom, instead of Mommy.( I like Mommy too, don't get me wrong-there is just something about the way she says Mom) I don't know why, but I think it's so cute. It's like she's growing up...sad, but fun :) She now say's, all the time,"What ya doin' Mom?" I can't get enough of it.

Fourth, my favorite holidays are my birthday and Valentine's Day...I get pampered both of those days. Love 'em!!

Fifth, No piece of chocolate I've ever tasted, has ever been too rich. Bring it on--test me :) The darker, the better. The more the merrier!! I'm not one of those people that takes a couple bites of a piece of Godiva extra dark chocolate cheesecake and says, "I can't finish this, it's too rich." I say, "can I have seconds?" How can anything be too rich?? I seriously don't get it. While we are on this subject, I do have a rule about eating good chocolate: sit down, close your eyes, and take it all in. If it's that good, worth spending the calories on--sit down and enjoy it. Oh, and I don't waste my calories or taste buds on cheap chocolate--Russell Stover, Palmers, Whitmans--gag me. Hershey's or better baby!!

Lastly, before I die, I am gonna learn how to surf. That's my dream!

So, now I'm supposed to tag a couple more people...Julie, Annie--it's your turn!Everyone else has recently been tagged!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love it. Now I know a few more things about you. How was your trip? I can't wait to hear all about it.