Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!





My sweet husband took me to Disneyland for my birthday! What could be better than that? At Disneyland, they gave me a "Birthday" button w/ my name on it, so people were telling me Happy Birthday all day long. I felt pretty special...especially when Goofy sang Happy Birthday to me. Avery, who loves to watch The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse everyday, was a little scared of the real Mickey...or as she calls him,-Baca. I don't know how she came up with that, but she calls him that all the time. (She hands me the remote control and says,"Baca", that means she wants to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. ) Anyway, she would always say Bye to the characters -in her sweet lttle voice as she was waving, as they were walking away. She really enjoyed the train ride all the way around the park. She was "signing" and saying train all day long. Train, is her favorite word to "sign". Her sign language skills are getting pretty good we think. Besides train, she signs: ice-cream,apple,candy,more,cold,hot,milk,dog,and a few others. Speaking of dog-we stayed at Carrie and Bills house in So. Cal. for the weekend and Avery had a blast with their 2 dogs. We aren't sure whether she liked Disneyland or the dogs better! She was sad to say bye-bye to them.

No comments: