Friday, December 8, 2006

Let's give this a try


My sister Michelle has been "blogging" for a while and I love to read her blogs to keep updated on her family. So, I've decided to start a blog for our family-hope it will be enjoyed!


I will start with our newest adventure--our big move to California! We are loving beautiful Cali, it feels good to be back home. Avery has enjoyed getting to know her Uncle Zach, she laughs everytime she hears his name. He is very cute with her. We are "enjoying" getting the new house put together, little by little. Johnny and Zach have allready put a nice new floor in on the main level. We have gotten a lot of painting done, but are still working on it. The pic is of our front entry.
We have met some great neighbors and are have fun getting to know them. My neighbor Lisa and I have gotten together twice allready and scrapbooked :).

No comments: